The total return on the Finnish property investment market was 6.3% in 2015. Residential was the best performing property sector for the eighth consecutive year, due to appreciation in market values. Challenging economic conditions in Finland pressured commercial property values that continued to decrease with the exception of offices, where values remained stable due to the strong performance of the Helsinki CBD offices. The income return remained relatively stable, which makes property an attractive investment class in the zero interest rate investment universe.
- KTI Market Review, spring 2019: Property transaction volume remains high, property yields have continued to compress
- The Finnish Property Market 2019 -report published: The Finnish property market continues to attract foreign investors
- KTI Index: Finnish property investments delivered a total return of 6.6% in 2018
- Finnish transaction volume reached EUR 9.3 bn in 2018
- KTI Market Review autumn 2018: Property transaction activity remains high – yields bottoming out?