Markus Steinby, M.Sc. (Econ.), has been appointed Director, Client Relations and Business Development, and member of the management team at KTI Property Information Ltd from 1 April, 2018. For the last ten years, Markus has been based in Stockholm and joins KTI from MSCI Real Estate where his responsibilities have been focused around client coverage in the Nordics. His earlier career background includes global real estate investment experience from the Property Multi-Manager team of Aberdeen Asset Management as well as various equity research positions across several Nordic investment banks. With this background Markus brings on board strong international experience and knowhow on property investments and finance.
- Finnish transaction volume reached EUR 6.3 bn in 2019
- KTI Market Review, autumn 2019: Real estate remains attractive, record-high rental levels in the Helsinki CBD
- KTI Market Review, spring 2019: Property transaction volume remains high, property yields have continued to compress
- The Finnish Property Market 2019 -report published: The Finnish property market continues to attract foreign investors
- KTI Index: Finnish property investments delivered a total return of 6.6% in 2018