Markus Steinby, M.Sc. (Econ.), has been appointed Director, Client Relations and Business Development, and member of the management team at KTI Property Information Ltd from 1 April, 2018. For the last ten years, Markus has been based in Stockholm and joins KTI from MSCI Real Estate where his responsibilities have been focused around client coverage in the Nordics. His earlier career background includes global real estate investment experience from the Property Multi-Manager team of Aberdeen Asset Management as well as various equity research positions across several Nordic investment banks. With this background Markus brings on board strong international experience and knowhow on property investments and finance.
- The Finnish Property Market 2019 -report published: The Finnish property market continues to attract foreign investors
- KTI Index: Finnish property investments delivered a total return of 6.6% in 2018
- Finnish transaction volume reached EUR 9.3 bn in 2018
- KTI Market Review autumn 2018: Property transaction activity remains high – yields bottoming out?
- KTI Market Review spring 2018: Transactions volume remains high in the Finnish property market and rental growth accelerates in Helsinki CBD office markets